Not-So-Utopian-Me

Have you ever wished you were someone else? Someone whom you look up to be what your ideal person is suppose to be. We try to be like that someone we want to be yet in fact, we ourselves are that ideal someone we want to be but we just don't realize it yet. however, these people we look up to is somehow our inspiration to be who we want to be and through this we'll have the mind and heart to realize that all we need is ourselves to be ourselves.

Big built with a long, black bushy hair and tanned-skin is what I describe my physical self. I am a high achieving person, a dreamer and a leader. Guess what? I'm 18 years old meaning I am legal :)). Well, still I am dependent, under the strict ruling of my parents. In my years of existence, I know that I have gone through a lot of ups and downs of what a living person must experience. I am living a life of happiness, contentment, sorrow, challenges but I call them challenges. I try to live a happy life because it will make my life easier and satisfied. I live in Tiwi, a small municipality in the first district of Albay, just around the back of our church. I have two brothers, both I lovingly hate. One is older and the other one is younger than me; they are my enemies. As you can see, I am the one and only daughter so we know that I am daddy's little girl.
I am not really a 'socially-inclined person' but I like to mingle with people especially older and professionals because I learn a lot form them. I am a good listener and a deep observant person. I am a geek but not shown physically. I am a book nerd. I like love to read books and watch book-made-movies. I am obsessed with literature. LITERATURE is my thing. Don't start judging me, I am just sharing and let me continue with my talking. That is my passion, exploring the world of literary genres and be able to master them; "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul". One of my favorite lines from a poem. I say, there are some dreams that we really like but it is impossible to achieve, well it can be but it is not just for you. You like these things, but these things are just not meant for you. My hopeless dream is to be a Broadway singer. I love watching musicals especially the classics; My Fair Lady, Funny Girl, Miss Saigon, West Side Story and many more. I hope someday I'll be able to perform in any musical shows :(.

Anyways, I just like to share some scrapes of my life that you will want to know and I hope that these so called "my short life" will help you believe in yourself, be yourself and don't stop dreaming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My mother doesn’t know how to be a mother

Let's have a cup of coffee and talk

LIÑON HILL ESCAPADE - A Utopian Style