My mother doesn’t know how to be a mother


You are a lucky person if your parents let you do what you want to do and become without them controlling your life or decisions in life. 


My dad does. But my mother does not. I actually hate my mother. I have tried to understood her all my life because she is my mother and wishing her to change. But NO, she doesn’t. She lives her life pretending, making up stories, and worst, making her children like her. She’s a self-controlling bitch. She may like you  with all your good qualities and good results, but one mistake will let you forget about everything good in you. All she will think is the mistake you made, how stupid you are, and you being useless in the family. She also changes narratives of a story or situation. It’s because she doesn’t want to be wronged and instead of accepting the mistake that she made and realizing that her children can be correct sometimes, she do fucking do that. She will gaslight you and let you think that you are now the wronged one in the situation. Stupid right? She will never try to admit that she did or said something wrong and will try to change the story making her children sound stupid and dumb. Imagine having a mother like that. 

She would tell us that our father has been manipulating us into thinking that we should hate her. But no, she is just crazy to think that. I know what is wrong and right, and I know that my mother is wrong, that i why I respect her as my mother but I don’t respect her as a woman. She’s a crazy witch who thinks highly of herself then do self-pity thinking everyone is against her. Gosh, mother, stop being dramatic, the world doesn’t revolve around you. Even your sisters think you crazy. 

When she is angry, she would blame everyone else of all the things happening around even the smallest things. 

I am typing this and she is walking around here still angry because she cannot accept the reality of her being wrong. 

She said that we should not follow whatever she is saying because she is wrong, and yes i believe it. But later on she is saying that I said that I should not follow whatever she is saying because she is wrong. Now she is changing the story, and gaslighting me that she did not say that. Idiot. I told her to be sensitive if people don’t like her. She won’t understand because she thinks that she is always right. 

Our issue this morning is about who will perform during the party later but she is changing the issue about my room being messy. She really is an idiot and i don’t like her. 

I hope i get to leave this house and be so far far away from her that I will not even remember her.


#toxicfamily #toxicparent #toxicmother #toxicmommyculture #toxicmom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's have a cup of coffee and talk

LIÑON HILL ESCAPADE - A Utopian Style