A Letter for a Wish-Fulfilling Dream


O.R.A

Dearest,

I had a dream. It was the best dream I had. Some were a blur and some were vividly clear.

Why did I dream about you? And why does it giving me the "feeling"? The feeling that I only feel with you. And it goes something like this.

In my dream, I saw your Myday that you are watching Peaky Blinders, a favorite TV series that I am currently watching. So I chatted you. I replied to your Myday hoping our conversation will lead into something. (BTW, you are my forever crush in real-life.) Then you replied back and we were having a progressive conversation. You were telling me about wanting to study medicine and stuffs.

After a long chat in my dream, our chat box, became a public group chat. A friend of mine tagged my friends inside the chat box spreading the news that we are chatting and getting close.

What you did was you called me instead and we talked. When our conversation was leading to an end, I asked you why people can see our chat? You answered that your account is public, so anyone can see who you're chatting with. Then we decided to meet up.

The dream scene opened with us, standing side by side and in front of us, a wide and vast rice field with no plants but mud and flooded water. It looks like a pool only it was brown and muddy.

We should cross the broad rice field because we will get our salary from a workplace I know.

You decided to jump and swim through the 5 feet- pool of mud but I also followed. You were a good swimmer and you were just floating.You held my hand to support me and we were both on our way to the other side of the land.

We reached the other side of the dock and we walked to a short slope leading to a small office. We both slowly entered the office and my bosses were there (They are also my bosses in real-life) giving out a small brown envelope they usually give when it's payday.

In my dream, the HR who was giving us the payroll seemed slanted. I am thinking that she hates me (I hope she doesn't hate me in reality). I was asking for my salary but she won't gave it to me, same with Odine (I'm thinking that the HR thinks that he's with me so she doesn't give us the money.)

We waited with patience. They were eating, recomputing our salary and it seemed like they were really taking their time.

A while later, the HR tested us if we were desperately in need of the money. She offered us the brown envelope without the signature and it was not yet recorded. Of course we didn't take it.

After a long while, they gave us at last the salary and we left.

We walked out and walked back towards the rice fields.

The filed we came back in was already dried and we decided to walk slowly. We were walking together along the dry ground of rice fields. We were talking conversationally when unconsciously, you put your arm around my shoulders but then you realized that maybe it's too fast so you cautiously removed it again thinking I would react.

We still walked normally but we were starting to walk closer beside each other. Our hands were brushing against each other.

In my dream, I wanted you to hold my hand. I would really appreciate if you would make the first move. It will be okay for me if you would just put back your arms around me.

Then suddenly, you stopped me from walking. You lifted my hand and slowly put your hand between mine, intertwining our fingers together. You stared at me like you were asking for my permission.

I did it. I made the act of intertwining our fingers together giving in the attraction that I am having since. My breathing was so deep, not of worry but of euphoria. It was the first time that I felt romantic love. Real, authentic, romantic love. The feeling of loving and being loved in return.

You told me as you were securing our held hands together, "we should have been together in college".

I smiled in euphoria inside my mind.

I leant in my chin on your side shoulder and genuinely and softly kissed your shoulder.


P.S. This is the only dream I had with a romantic ending.


Yours forever,

M.C.B


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My mother doesn’t know how to be a mother

Let's have a cup of coffee and talk

LIÑON HILL ESCAPADE - A Utopian Style